Constant Pressure Valves
- HD Process supply hygienic constant-pressure valves. Constant-Pressure Modulating Inlet type maintains a constant pressure in the process line at the inlet side of
- the valve. Typical applications are after separators, heat exchangers
- or overflow valves.
- Constant-Pressure Modulating Outlet maintains a constant pressure in the process line at the outlet side of the valve. Typical applications are before filling/bottling machines etc.
The valves are remote-controlled by means of compressed air. A diaphragm/valve plug system reacts immediately to any alteration of the product pressure and changes position so that the preset pressure is maintained.
- 1 inch to 3 inch size
- In stainless steel 316 With PTFE and epdm seals
- working pressure eight bar
- temperature range -10 -150° C
- Pneumatic connection 1/4 inch BSP
** Scroll through photos here of both the hygienic (clamp ended) and flanged versions.