Inline Static Mixers - Flat Elements
HD Process manufacture flat element stainless Static Mixers in a range of sizes from ½ inch to 10 inches. Our flat elements static mixers are for turbulent (higher velocity) flow conditions.
These are off the shelf in stainless steel with Triclover connections and are also made to order in various other materials and with other connections.
We calculate flow rate, pressure drop and mixing ability for your product duties and can recommend a suitable mixer for you.
HD Process stainless steel static mixer - inline - specifications and dimensions;
- With Triclamp (3A) connections (other connections available on request)
- Stainless steel food grade finish
- Available as flat folded (as standard) and helical folded (on request)
- Sizes available from 1” to 10”
- Any fold number and size made to specification
- Polished internals with removable mixing elements
- High-efficiency, low pressure-loss mixing
- Single direction mixing vortex ensures high shear
- ex stock as 3, 4, 6 fold and 1” to 4” tube sizes